This Numerify Support Policy applies to all Numerify offerings. This Support Policy applies to the support provided by Numerify as part of the Service that Customer has subscribed to pursuant to the Master Subscription Agreement (“MSA”) and Customer’s Order Form. Numerify support is therefore subject to the terms and conditions of the Order Form and the accompanying MSA. Capitalized terms used in this Support Policy that are not otherwise defined herein will have the meanings ascribed to them in the MSA.
This Support Policy is subject to change at Numerify’s discretion, at any time, effective when the new Support Policy is posted by Numerify.
The fees paid for the Numerify Service under Customer’s Order Form include the support described in this Support Policy. Customer will not be separately invoiced for support provided pursuant to this Support Policy as they are part of the Service described in the MSA and Order Form.
Support is effective upon the effective date of Customer’s subscription specified in the Order Form, and ends on the expiration or termination of the Service under such Order Form (the “Support Period”). Numerify is not obligated to provide support beyond the end of the Support Period.
Customer’s technical contacts are the sole liaisons between Customer and Numerify for support relating to the Service. Customer’s technical contacts must have a certain initial basic level of product training and, as needed, supplemental training appropriate for a specific role or implementation phase, specialized product usage, and/or migration. Customer’s technical contacts must be knowledgeable about the Numerify Service and Customer’s Numerify environment in order to help resolve system issues and to assist Numerify in analyzing and resolving service requests. When submitting a service request, the technical contact should have a baseline understanding of the problem Customer is encountering and an ability to reproduce the problem in order to assist Numerify in diagnosing and triaging the problem. To avoid interruptions in the support services, Customer must notify Numerify whenever any technical contact responsibilities are transferred to another individual.
Numerify may review service requests logged by such technical contacts, and may recommend specific training to help avoid service requests that would be prevented by such training. Such training will be subject to conclusion of a separate professional services agreement with Numerify.
“Update” means a subsequent release of the Numerify Service which Numerify generally makes available to its subscribers at no additional fee. Updates do not include any release, option, service or program that Numerify licenses separately. As part of its support, Numerify will provide updates to the Numerify Service during the Support Period when available (as determined by Numerify). Numerify is under no obligation to develop any future services, programs or functionalities. If an update for a Numerify Service is made available to Customer pursuant to this Support Policy, it shall replace the previous version of such Numerify Service.
First and Second Line Support
Customer is required to establish and maintain the organization and processes to provide “First Line Support” for the Numerify Service directly to Customer’s Users. First Line Support shall include but not be limited to
- a direct response to Users with respect to inquiries concerning the performance, functionality or operation of the Numerify Service,
- a direct response to Users with respect to problems or issues with the Numerify Service,
- a diagnosis of problems or issues of the Numerify Service, and
- a resolution of problems or issues with the Numerify Service.
If after reasonable commercial efforts customer is unable to diagnose or resolve problems or issues of the Numerify Service, Customer may contact Numerify for “Second Line Support”. Second Line Support shall consist of
- a diagnosis of problems or issues with the Numerify Service, and
- reasonable commercial efforts to resolve reported and verifiable errors in the Numerify Service so that the Numerify Service performs in all material respects as described in the associated documentation, subject to any limitations described in Customer’s Order Form.
Numerify may review service requests logged by Customer’s technical contacts, and may recommend specific organization and process changes to assist Customer with the practices described in this Support Policy. In order to determine the scope and response time of the Second Line Support services to be rendered hereunder, any issues shall be categorized as below. The support requests shall include an allocation of each issue to the corresponding issue severity. Each issue should be represented by a single incident hence handled in a separate support request (ticket). Numerify reserves the right to change the issue severity after consultation with Customer should this classification seem unsuitable.
Issue severity 1: The Service is absolutely unusable (“Urgent”)
Customer’s production system is blocked. The production system cannot be started, is functionally unusable or disproportionately slow. Issue severity 1 will only apply to the production system.
Issue severity 2: Use of the Service is strongly impaired (“High”)
Customer’s production system is in a critical error situation. Basic functions of the supported software are not usable; the consequences can seriously impact Customer’s business. Issue severity 2 will only apply to the production system.
Issue severity 3: Use of the Service is impaired (“Normal”)
Use of the Service is limited. System’s function contains errors. Error situation is not critical; Customer’s business may be impaired by it.
Issue severity 4: Use of the Service is not or only slightly impaired (“Low”)
Use of the Service is not or only slightly impaired, or Customer is seeking clarification on expected behavior. Less important parts of the Service may be affected by the problem or a solution is available for avoiding major consequences. A minor impairment of Customer’s business is possible.
Numerify shall prioritize and allocate its resources and response times subject to the applicable issue severities. Numerify strives to resolve any incoming issue with expediency. Internal guidelines and escalation procedures have been documented and have been reviewed as part of Numerify’s SOC-2 compliance audits. A copy of these internal procedures, as well as the SOC-2 report, is available for review upon request.
Target Response Times
Severity Level response times do not vary if Customer files its support request via phone, email or web. Numerify does not guarantee resolution times, and a resolution may consist of a fix, workaround, service availability or other solution Numerify deems reasonable. Numerify will use reasonable efforts to meet the target response times stated in the table below. Numerify will provide continuous efforts (24x7x365) to resolve Severity 1 Service availability issues until a workaround or resolution can be provided or until the incident can be downgraded to a lower severity.
Support Target Response Times:
|Issue Severity||Time until start of triage by Support Agent||Time until assigned to the appropriate resource and marked in process||Time until Customer receives resolution|
|4||< 24 hours||< 24 hours||< 1 week|
|3||< 12 hours||< 12 hours||< 4 days|
|2||< 3 hours||< 3 hours||< 2 days|
|1||< 1 hour||<1 hour||< 1 day|
Numerify Support consists of:
- The Second Line Support described above;
- Service updates, fixes, security alerts, and critical patch updates;
- General maintenance releases, selected functionality releases, and documentation updates;
- Assistance with service requests 8 hours per day, 5 days per week (24×7 for Severity 1);
- Access to support.www.numerify.com including the ability to log service requests online;
- Non-technical customer service during normal business hours.
Customer support system
Numerify Support is available at support.www.numerify.com, Numerify’s customer support web site. It provides the ability to log service requests online, see status of all existing requests, and in future may also contain additional content such as a user community and knowledge base. Access to Numerify Support is limited to Customer’s designated technical contacts. Access to Numerify Support is included as part of the Numerify SaaS offering acquired by Customer under Customer’s Order Form.
Security practices for support
Numerify is deeply committed to the security of its support. In providing support, Numerify will adhere to the Numerify Security Practices. A copy of these practices is available upon request.
Service request escalation
- If Customer believes in good faith that Customer has not received quality or timely assistance in response to a service request or if Customer urgently needs to communicate important support related business issues to Numerify management, Customer’s technical contact may escalate the service request by contacting Numerify and requesting that the service request be escalated. The escalation process should not be used if Customer merely wishes to change the reported business impact of the issue.
- For service requests that are escalated, the Numerify support analyst will engage the Numerify Customer Success Director who will be responsible for managing any escalation. The Numerify Customer Success Director will work with Customer to develop an action plan and allocate the appropriate Numerify resources. If the issue underlying the service request continues to remain unresolved, Customer may contact the Numerify Customer Success Director to review the service request and request that it be escalated to the next level within Numerify as required. To facilitate the resolution of an escalated service request, Customer is required to provide contacts within the organization that are at the same level as that within Numerify to which the service request has been escalated.
Contact information can be found on Numerify’s website. The best way to communicate with the Numerify support organization is through the dedicated email address email@example.com .
It should be noted that the Support will be governed by the provisions of the Master Subscription Agreement, in particular with regard to any warranty and liability issues, or – if applicable – as negotiated and set forth in the Order Form.