Artificial Intelligence in IT Service & Change Management: A Primer
How AI & ML Can Help You Deliver Better, More Reliable IT Services Faster
In these turbulent times, IT Operations teams need the decision support that Artificial Intelligence (AI) can offer them. For example, how can you monitor your IT Service Management (ITSM) processes, applications, and infrastructure for signals that can proactively predict and prevent major incidents? According to multiple studies, outages can cost upwards of $300,000 per hour, and 80% of major incidents each, are change-related. Do you know which changes have a high chance of failing and how to mitigate change failure risks?
How can you invest in artificial intelligence and obtain immediate gains? AI models can reduce major incidents by 50%. Shift-left and corrective fixes that are driven by incident topic clustering can improve First-Call-Resolution (FCR) rates by 20% and reduce Mean-Time-To-Resolution (MTTR) rates by more than 50%. Even a 0.5% reduction in IT change failure through better risk prediction can deliver annual savings of more than $1M.
Download this e-book to learn how:
- AI can help your progress in your automation journey in IT Service and Change Management: Hint: It’s not an all-or-nothing game
- AI techniques like ML and Natural Language Processing (NLP)-based topic clustering can augment your team’s decision-making capabilities
- IT change risk prediction ML models can uncover systemic causes of change failure and reduce associated incident MTTR
- Major incident risk prediction ML models can help you evolve from reactive firefighting to proactive incident prevention
- NLP-driven incident topic clustering can help “shift-left” incident root cause analysis and resolution