Business Case For IT Analytics
The Business Case for IT Analytics
IT Leaders are under a constant mandate to drive and support innovation throughout their entire organizations. All too often, however, this mandate is not accompanied by increased budget and resources forcing leaders to “do more with less.” It is vitally important for IT leaders to have the visibility they need to continually monitor and tune their operations, enabling them to shift from fixing issues to driving innovation.
How can you leverage IT Business Analytics to deliver value across your organization?
Join Srikant Gokulnatha (Chief Product Officer at Numerify) and our guests, Charles Betz (Lead DevOps Analyst at Forrester), and Line Larrivaud (Forrester Consulting) as they share:
- Why IT needs Business Analytics to transform customer experience, now more than ever
- How you can save $4M through reduced incident volume, analytics automation, and better vendor management
- What are the best practices for using AI and BI across the IT Planning, Development, and Operations functions
- How customers can achieve a three-year 214% ROI with Numerify IT Business Analytics and other independent findings from our commissioned Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study
Charles Betz, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Charles Betz is Forrester’s lead DevOps analyst serving infrastructure and operations professionals globally. In this role, he covers continuous deployment and release automation, incident management, and emerging topics such as containers and chaos engineering. He also covers the transformation of “traditional” IT operations organizations into next-generation digital service organizations.
Srikant Gokulnatha, Co-Founder & CPO, Numerify
- Srikant Gokulnatha is a co-founder and the Chief Product Officer at Numerify. Before Numerify, Srikant was a Vice President of Product Development at Oracle, responsible for development of Oracle’s BI analytical applications. Srikant received his MBA with the highest honors and as a Palmer Scholar from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in electrical engineering.
Line Larrivaud, Forrester Consulting
- Line Larrivaud acted as project director for this Total Economic Impact™ study. Line graduated with a master's in management from the Toulouse Business School. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts in business administration and management from the University of Wales.