Turbocharge ITSM with AI-powered IT Business Analytics
Turbocharge ITSM with AI and Analytics
Your business needs are constantly evolving … how about the IT Services that support them?
Many innovative IT organizations are finding that a continuous improvement model is very applicable to ITSM as well. AI, analytics and advanced forms of automation are critical to improving your ITSM environment and its impacts on both IT and business outcomes. However, without end-to-end visibility into your IT processes it can be hard identify and prioritize these areas of investments.
By leveraging analytics effectively, IT organizations are quickly and easily able to identify low hanging fruit in optimizing existing ITSM investments. A recent Forrester study found that Numerify customers saved more than $4M over 3 years by better leveraging AI-powered IT Business Analytics.
How can you evolve your existing ITSM investments with AI and Analytics? Join Dennis Drogseth, VP of Research at EMA, and Ben Sapp, Insights Architect at Numerify, as they speak about the latest trends and experiences of companies like yours. Topics of discussion will include:
- The evolving role and importance of ITSM in governance and cost reduction
- Bringing AI, automation, and ITSM together
- Planning for what’s needed: How to make it all work
- Case studies from leading IT teams
- Dennis Drogseth, Vice President of Research, EMA
- At Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), Dennis pioneers research in converging IT management strategie. He also focuses on changing organizational dynamics in IT such as issues between the service desk and the operation center, and the emergence of a cross-domain, “service management” in mature IT organizations.
- Ben Sapp, Insights Architect, Numerify
- Ben works with Numerify customers to help them develop deep analytics and insight strategies to exceed their organizational objectives. He has held a variety of IT roles and was most recently Director, Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Technologies at Cardinal Health, a Fortune Global 500 health care services company.