The Definitive IT Business Analytics Buyer’s Guide
Learn How to Choose the Right IT Business Analytics Solution to Become More Efficient and Agile
Are you a CIO or an IT leader in functions such as IT Operations, IT Service Management (ITSM), Application Support, DevOps, Application Development, IT Project and Portfolio Management? If so, you’re likely relying on IT analytics to make informed, proactive decisions and run your IT function more effectively.
Your data likely resides in IT Service Management (ITSM), Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Application Monitoring (APM), or Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) tools, among others.
And because your data is siloed, you’re unable to get a comprehensive view of how your IT function is supporting your overall IT business objectives.
This guide will help you understand the tradeoffs to make when selecting an IT Business Analytics solution to help you reduce costs, accelerate innovation, improve customer experience, and reduce risk.
Download this guide to learn:
- Which key factors often drive the CIO’s IT Business Analytics strategy
- What are the most critical business objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by IT function
- Why relying on a horizontal Business Intelligence (BI) / analytics platform or in-app reporting is rarely a good idea
- How to properly make a build versus buy decision by evaluating your Return On Investment (ROI)
Download the guide to help you choose the right IT Business Analytics solution for your company based on your unique needs.
- This guide has literally saved me countless hours of research as I am building my ITSM analytics strategy. Thank you Numerify!VP, IT Service Management
Fortune 100 retailer
- We've been trying to build an IT analytics platform in-house for the past two years, and I now know we why have not been successful.Director, IT Operations