IT Change Management Risk Prediction Demo
Reduce IT change-related service disruptions & become more responsive to the business
Are IT change failures holding you back in increasing your deployment frequency? As IT landscapes become more complex, large organizations are challenged to balance more frequent changes with the risk of service disruptions. IT Change Management risk assessment is rapidly becoming a science, yet many organizations still rely on gut feel when it comes to predicting IT change failure.
To truly predict change risk, you have to understand both the up-stream and down-stream impact of your changes. You can only do this by integrating data from a range of IT sources, including DevOps, IT Service Management, and Application Performance Management (APM) systems to create a unified view of all change-related problems and incidents.
The Numerify Change Risk Prediction solution blends data across all these systems and applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) techniques to provide organizations with the intelligence they need to predict and mitigate IT change risk. Battle-tested at Fortune 500 organizations, it delivers tangible results in under three months.
Did you know that by reducing the IT change failure rate just 0.5% the average Fortune 500 company could save more than $1M / year?
Watch the demo to learn how to:
- Identify change-related issues before your customers find them
- Better predict IT change failure and mitigate the risk of change-related outages
- Increase your change velocity to become more responsive to the needs of the business
- Improve the efficiency of your Change Advisory Board (CAB), by helping them focus on the highest-risk changes
- Use analytics and AI to reduce change rework/recovery costs
Watch the demo to take your IT change management risk practices to the next level.
- Fortune 20 Healthcare Leader64%Decrease in Change Related Problems
- Fortune 50 CPG Leader$1M+Annual Savings From Reduced Change Failures
- Increase Efficency
- Reduce rework and recovery costs
- Focus resources on truly risky changes
- Reduce MTTR of IT change-related incidents
- Accelerate agility
- Reduce change lead times
- Make changes more frequently
- Be more responsive to business needs
- Increase CAB efficiency
- Reduce risk
- Identify and fix systemic causes of change failure
- Predict change management failure and mitigate risk
- Make data-driven decisions on resource allocation
- “Initial metrics showed that 67% of our problems were caused by change activity. Numerify enabled us to calculate each team change success rate and drive accountability. Today we are down to 22% of our problems being change-related.”Director of IT Service Management
Healthcare Financial Services
- "Powerful dashboards coupled with AI/ML capabilities enabling prediction versus reaction."IT Operations Manager
Fortune 500 Consumer Products