Adapt your IT Service & Change Management to the New Normal
Schedule a no-cost diagnostic with our experts
Enterprises today must adapt their IT Service and Change Management processes to respond to the current crisis. We’re currently working closely with our customers to help them adjust to these challenging times and are extending this offer of a diagnostic with one of our experts to help the industry at-large.
Can you identify with any of the following statements?
- We have implemented a company-wide change freeze because we’re unable to assess the risk of individual changes. Our backlog of deferred changes is growing, and our customers are still expecting us to innovate.
- With our employees working remotely, we’re seeing a surge in new types of tickets and are diverting resources from other teams to support. Furthermore, we need to reduce the stress on our employees to keep them healthy, engaged, and productive.
- The load on our applications and infrastructure is fluctuating rapidly and don’t know how to manage the volatility. As a result, we are experiencing spikes in P1 incidents and service disruptions.
Join one of our experts for a no-strings-attached one-hour diagnostic, where they will share their experience working with our Fortune 500 customers to help you identify actions to respond to the crisis. In particular, our experts will:
- Share best practices from our customers
- Identify opportunities to take immediate action
- Estimate the possible improvements you should expect to see
We have extremely limited availability for these sessions; please use the form to the right to request your no-cost diagnostic today.
- Great service from the team and our customer success manager. We really feel that Numerify is intent on getting us to succeed in our initiatives.Senior Manager, Reporting and Analytics, Global Telecom leader
- Numerify is a true partner to us because of the people behind the product. A great product with deficient humans doesn't play nice in my book.Agile coach, Fortune 500 Consumer Products leader