Infrequent change cadence
Constantly evolving IT environments
Numerous and complicated dependencies
Inexperienced change implementers
- Reduce rework and recovery costs
- Focus resources on truly risky changes
- Reduce MTTR of Change related incidents
- Reduce change lead times
- Make changes more frequently
- Be more responsive to business needs
- Identify and fix systemic causes of change failure
- Predict change failure, plan to mitigate
- Make data driven decisions on resource allocation
Decrease in Change-related Problems
Fortune 20 Healthcare Leader
Annual Savings From Reduced Change Failures
Fortune 50 CPG Leader
BLOG: MASTERING CHANGE WITH MACHINE LEARNING
Discover what’s wrong with today’s approach to change and how machine learning helps change managers respond proactively to new threats to change success.
WEBINAR: MASTERING CHANGE WITH MACHINE LEARNING
Explore how a machine-learning driven approach to change can prevent operational disruption, reduce the cost of recovery, and enable organizations to focus on growth and innovation.
EBOOK: VISIBILITY TO DRIVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
See how a System of Intelligence delivers insights that IT leaders need to drive innovation and efficiencies across their organization.